Activities in Bariloche
Activities in Bariloche
Bariloche is so much more beautiful as you get to know it, so we want to help you enjoy as if you were born and raised here. We can help you organize all your activities while you´re staying with us: from the most traditional to more personally tailored plans.
Bariloche was funded over the shore of one of the largest and most beautiful lakes in the world: the Nahuel Huapi lake. It rests on the Andean Mountains and is surrounded by ten smaller and picturesque laques. Three types of geography surround it: the Andean-Patagonic woods, the Valdivian rainforest and the Patagonic steppe. It also is home to the largest ski center in Latin America.
The personalized activities include a tour guide, that will make sure you have a tailor-made experience.
DAYTIME LAND ACTIVITIES:
- Circuito Chico
- Cerro Catedral
- Cerro Campanario
- Colonia Suiza
- Valle Encantado (“The Enchanted Valley”)
- Cerro Otto
- Cerro Leones
FULL-DAY LAND ACTIVITIES
- Visit Villa la Angostura
- Visit San Martin de los Andes
- 7 Lake circuit
- Villa Traful circuit
- Visit the steppe and discover the culture of the native Tehuelche community
- Cerro tronador and the black snowdrift
- Larches´ waterfall and Mascardi lake
- Visit El Bolson and the Puelo lake
- Visit “La Trochita” (an antique patagonia express) and El Bolson
- Patagonia´s train
- Paso Cordoba
- Meliquina lake and Casa de Piedra
FULL-DAY LAKE ACTIVITIES
- The Myrtles´ forest and isla Victoria
- Port Blest and Cascada de los Cantaros
- International lakes´ crossing
- Brazo Tristeza
- Villa la Angostura
- Brazo Machete
- Sunset in Dina Huapi
ECO-ADVENTURE IN SUMMER
- Scuba diving in the lake.
- Rafting: there are various tracks and tours with varied difficulty (from grade II to grade IV rapids).
- Floating in the Limay River: Suitable for all ages.
- Mountain Bike: there are various options with varied difficulty, some even suitable for children.
- Independent or guided hiking: there are both family friendly, waterfall tracks that are suitable for small children (3 year olds and up) and exclusive tracks for experienced hikers.
- Horseback riding: There are both daily and nightly trails that are enjoyable on full moon nights. Some visit woods, others visit mountains, or even lakes.
- Kayaking: There are different programmes for various levels of difficulty in 6 different lakes.
- Rappelling: Some activities include both hiking and rappelling, while others combine it with ziplining.
- Ziplining: There are both daytime and nighttime activities
- Condor watching: suitable for all ages
- Bird watching: suitable for all ages
- Fishing: Either fly fishing or trolling
- “Safari”activities in 4X4 trucks: suitable for all ages
- Visit the Patagonic residencies: suitable for all ages. May include horseback riding or floating.
- Daily and Nightly hikes to Refugio Neumeyer: varied difficulty levels.
- Hiking to the Castaño Overo glacier: suitable for all ages with hiking experience.
- SKIING: Individual and group classes available, both for children and adults.
- SNOWBOARDING: Individual and group classes available, both for children and adults.
- NORDIC SKIING: Individual and group classes available, both for children and adults.
- SLED RIDE: Suitable for all ages
- SNOWSHOEING: Suitable for all ages
- SNOWMOBILES: Renting snowmobiles is exclusive for adults. Different circuits with varied difficulty available.
- “NORDIC NIGHT” In the OTTO HILL: Includes a ride in four tracks.
- DINNER IN THE CAVE: Must get there in snowmobiles
- FOUR TRACKS: Must be older than 16.
- ZIP LINING: suitable for all ages.
- ABSEILING: Suitable for all ages
- HORSEBACK RIDING: Different difficulty levels available. Activities for children can also be booked.
- MOUNTAIN BIKING: Different difficulty levels available. Activities for children can also be booked.
- 4X4 TRUCKS: Ideal for teenagers and adults